Christopher D. Moore
6568 Vivian Street
Arvada, Colorado, USA 80004
I am a creative professional with over 20 years experience in graphic design, advertising and marketing. I have extensive experience translating strategic goals into integrated marketing campaigns. I’m seeking to contribute my unique background and expertise to a company that has a passion for design, advertising and branding.
Please explore my portfolio and about sections to review of my experience, style and design approach.
- Graphic Design (print and digital)
- Design production and pre-press
- Manage production teams
- Photography / Video production
- Well organized
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Mac OS
Work Experience 2007 to present
Manager, Graphic Design | Prologis, Denver, CO | 6/2008 – present
- Responsible for designing and producing marketing collateral (print and digital) in support of corporate and global marketing initiatives.
- Apply a high-degree of creativity, design techniques and design continuity to all projects to support global brand management.
- Support Prologis brand standards and guidelines to build consistent branding.
- Able to work in autonomous roles and team environments.
- Graphic design: advertisements, annual reports, sustainability reports, research papers, investor presentations, logos, brochures, event collateral and websites
Senior Graphic Designer | Tehama, Lakewood, CO | 9/2007 – 5/2008
- Designed and produced marketing materials (print and digital) to support the Tehama and IZOD G brands.
- Design graphics for the Tehama and IZOD G booths at the 2008 PGA of America trade show.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee | 9/1990 – 12/1994
Zero to Web Designer Workshop
Galvanize, Denver, CO 1/2016 – 3/2016